Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

30 days of Attitude with Gratitude..

There are times when you are grateful for something in the moment and then there are times you are grateful for the day.. I have been participating in a 30 day attitude with gratitude on another site and had to stop due to a family issue here in Louisiana. With my own PC safe at home in PA, it's been difficult to catch up.  I will post them here... in my blog as I can.
June 1 - Grateful for the day.
June 2 - Grateful that good friends have overcome adversity.
June 3 - Grateful that the air is a little clearer today and my allergies are not acting up.
June 4 - Very grateful that my family is a whole.
June 5 - Grateful that the operating system on my computer is trying too work.
June 6 - A good nights rest.
June 7 - A pleasant day today.
June 8 - A brisk walk.
June 9 - For the last 8 days.
June 10 - The ability to reminanice in your quiet time.
June 11 - A phone call from my son.
June 12 - My grandchildren getting out of school.
June 13 - A plane ticket to Louisiana.
June 14 - A good nights rest.
June 15 - Food shopping
June 16 - Spending the whole day with my 2 year old grand-daughter.
June 17 - Being able to call home and everything is well.
June 18 - Ordering Cable for the 21st..
June 19 - I'm still up at 3:44AM and I need to go to bed... Goodnight all!!
June 20 - I'm grateful for my family and my son's, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment