Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The adventure...

As most of you know, I have been in LA helping out with my son and his family during his wife's pregnancy.  She has been hospitalized at Medical City Dallas for the past 2 weeks undergoing tests for herself and the baby. The 2 year old and I are at the Ronald McDonald House in Dallas during her stay and we will be here until she has the baby, possibly next week and there after until my son's relocation orders come through and we find housing either on base or off base.  I have had to scale back my scrapbooking duties because I don't have the time to do it other than recreationally.  I definitely will miss the fabulous designers I have worked with in the past and the sites I have had the honor of working with.  I will be back after things settle down but until then.  Keep the adventure going in your life and capture it in pictures.  ~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment