Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time out.. New Stamps, New Cricut, Lots of Ideas..

I don't have many followers on this blog but the few that stop may want to know what's been going on since my last posting.  We have overcome a few family issues for which I am grateful.  My youngest son had his 26th birthday... I got a cricut machine (Expressions)  and I'm learning how to use it.  I am a digital scrapbooker however I have found that using the digital papers and elements can be cut out and used in hybrid projects.  I'm new at this and my mind is whirling around thinking of all the things that may be possible.  I am still recovering from back surgery and now that arthritis has set in.. it makes my mornings very long when I have to get up and move around... so I'm looking for a more holistic way to treat this inflammation.  If anyone stops by and you have a suggestion, please share.  Well i'm off to see what I can find in the way of learning more about my cricut.  Check back often... I may have a card or two to share. 

Warmly,
Tradigital Qadirah

No comments:

Post a Comment