Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

What a beautiful day it is here in Louisiana and here in my digital world.  The sun is shining in both places.  I just finished making some cards to send to friends who are under the weather. Silly me, I forgot to take pics of them before I mailed but I will create one so I can post it.

Stamps - I am looking for some cute stamps for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.  Here in Louisiana, I may not get to see the "snow" we had up north last year but the season is still coming and I want to stamp a few images, color them and make a few cards and invitations.  Nothing says your loved then a "homemade" card.  

Pumpkin Patch - We are going to see the pumpkin patch today and maybe pick out a few for caving and making pumpkin seeds.  While I'm not a big fan of Halloween, the kids here on the base are certainly gearing up for it so I will put my crafting skills into making porch decorations ( pic to follow).

Well I'm off to get a few things done.  A worm ate my hard-drive yesterday so I'm busy rebuilding. Emails were hit the hardest. 

Stop by anytime.. the door is always open..

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment